Were not going to go into anything fancy here. We just want you to read the 11 points. Taking them on board is the most important thing, and they are all pretty simple and self explanatory. We know 11 is a lot but picking up 2 is better than 0. So…..
Here are 11 ingredients that can boost your mental wellness.
- Get at least eight hours of sleep a day
- Eat a healthy diet. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon, tuna and mackerel, cut the risk of dementia and mental decline
- Keep yourself active. At least 30 minutes of exercise, three times a week, is ideal. Try to make this outside if you can to get sunlight and vit D
- Interact with others. Talk to another person for at least 10 minutes daily
- Pick up a new skill or hobby
- Get a mental workout. Scrabble or mahjong anyone?
- Do something for others. This is the best remedy when you’re feeling down
- Learn to manage stress. Shift your mindset and make a list
- Avoid alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. They are not the solutions to problems
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- Get Help